Looking to get motivated? Crystals can help! For those times you're feeling sluggish, need that extra energy to power through day, finish that workout, tackle your to-do list, or work towards achieving your goals and ambitions, using crystals for motivation can boost your mood and give you the push you need to start moving.
Often, orange and yellow colored stones connected to the sacral chakra, your center for emotions and feelings, and the solar plexus chakra, the center for action and vitality can provide the most benefit.
What are the Best Crystals for Motivaton?
Here are a few of our top crystals for motivation and properties of each.
- Orange Calcite
- Tigers Eye
Orange Calcite is a great crystal for anyone looking to improve their motivation levels as it increases vitality and stamina, encouraging you to take action towards your goals. This vibrantly colored stone is known to be highly energizing and can help promote a more positive outlook. Orange Calcite is also a great stone for clearing away any creative blocks, calming an overactive mind, and is useful for study and focus, so placing it in your workspace or home office can be beneficial.
- Powerful amplifier & cleanser of energy
- Useful for study & focus
- Boosts memory
- Calms mind
- Associated with sacral chakra
Carnealian is believed to be helpful for restoring motivation and overcoming procrastination, giving you the get-up-and-go to tackle whatever project you are working on. This brightly colored stone an help to increase your energy, while promoting the confidence and perseverance to finish any task at hand. If you are feeling stuck or low on energy, consider carrying a piece of carnelian with you, or placing it in your workspace.
- Brings grounding & high energy
- Increases motivation
- Stimulates creativity
- Concentration & focus
- Courage & self trust
- Promotes positive emotions
- Opens sacral chakra
Tigers Eye is known to be a stone of courage, strength, and willpower. Its flashy golden color is said to represent the power of the sun, making it an ideal stone for restoring vitality and energy levels. It's known to be a powerful crystal that can help with concentration to stay focused on your goals and achieving success. So if you're feeling sluggish and need a little extra motivation and energy boost, consider keeping a tigers eye stone nearby.
- Focus & clarity
- Boosts self confidence
- Lifts mood
- Associated w/ solar plexus & sacral chakra
Citrine is a wonderful stone to help create a positive energy flow in your environment, which can boost your mood and give you the push you need to start moving. This crystal is known as the "success stone" because it is said to promote success, abundance, and good luck. It's also helpful in overcoming fears and phobias, and in promoting self-confidence. Citrine is a Solar Plexus Chakra stone, which means it can be helpful in balancing your personal power. Whether you carry it with you, keep it on your desk, or wear it as jewelry, citrine can help you stay focused on your goals and maintain a positive attitude.
- Powerful cleanser
- Highly creative
- Stone of abundance & success
- Raises self esteem & confidence
- Associated with solar plexus chakra
- Excellent for depression, fears, & phobias
How to Use Your Crystal for Motivation
To gain the most benefit from your motivation stone you should come in contact with its energy often. It is best to use a crystal that has been cleansed with your intention placed within the stone to amplify the energy. You can read our guide about cleansing your crystals.
- Wear as crystal jewelry. Wearing your crystal as jewelry, in a necklace, ring, or bracelet can help to keep this energy in constant contact with your auric field..
- Place it in your space. Try placing your stone in your home or space where you will be working such as a desk, office, or any area where motivation and productivity is needed,
- Carry it with you. You can carry your stone with you throughout the day in a pocket or purse. A small tumbled or raw stone is perfect for this.
- Use in a spiritual practice. Use in a spiritual practice like meditation or yoga. Place your stone in your hand during meditation, around your yoga mat, or in your preferred spiritual practice.